Masterclass In Bharatnatyam
- Masterclass by Parshwanath Upadhye
- Format : 3 recorded tutorials and 3 live classes on 6 consecutive Mondays
- USP: Learn a new choreography by Parshwanath Upadhye 10 min piece will be taught covering Nritya and Abhinaya.
- Recorded Music will be provided
About the course
- Learn the basics of the dance form.
- Learn a complete choreography that will enable you to explore the dance form in intensive training
- Participants will get studio-recorded music for the piece being taught.
- Participants will be provided with detailed tutorial videos to practice during the week
USP: Learn a new choreography by Parshwanath Upadhye – a 7-8 min piece will be taught covering Nritya and Abhinaya.
Parshwanath Upadhye is a world renowned Indian classical dancer, choreographer and teacher trained in the traditional Mysore style of Bharatanatyam. The Hindu very aptly featured these lines on him , as quoted 'There are many perfect performers; but very few who can create magic and still less who dance like the gods. Parshwanath Upadhye belongs to the latter class. He has an electrifying persona and stage presence and there is a vein of spirituality that runs through his dance whatever be the content."
No of classes: 3 Tutorials + 3 Live Classes
Medium of Instruction: English
The course begins: On 26th July
These are live online classes. Recordings will not be available
Teacher: Parshwanath Upadhye
Intermediate: Minimum of 3-4 years training in any style of Bharatanatyam
Advanced: Minimum 6-7 years training in any style of Bharatanatyam
Intermediate: Monday 6.00pm to 7.00 pm IST
Advanced: Monday 7:30pm to 8:30 pm IST
“Limited Seats! Registrations on a first-come, first-serve basis.”
One Time Payment
International: USD 225