Introduction to the traditional art form of India and detailed learning of this folk art including the kalamkari motifs and borders, birds, animals, trees, etc, and how to do the composition of the painting.
About the course
- Watercolour/poster colour, colour pencils etc.
- Round brush-4, 8 and line brush – 0.
- A4 size sketchbook / Drawing sheets preferably thick.
- Waterproof black pens any size from 0.4mm-0.8mm.
- Basic materials like – pencil, sharpener, ruler, eraser, palette, water, waste cloth.
Duration: 8 sessions
No of classes: 8 classes /month
Age: Above 10 years
Medium of Instruction: English
The course begins: From 18th Jan 2022
Teacher: Vinutha Aravind
Fees per month
International – US$ 50
Vinutha is a visual artist from Chitrakala Parishat college of fine arts Bangalore India and has exhibited her artworks across India. She is passionate about creating and specialises in different mediums of art as well as teaching and sharing her knowledge of art.