About the course
Introduction to heritage art of India, Pattachitra.
- Detailed learning about how to draw motifs,borders, parrot, cow, fish,trees, flowers.
- Introduction to color theory. Introduction to coloring mediums poster and acrylic colors.
- How to compose and paint on both paper and canvas.
- Camlin poster color 12 shades.
- Flat -4,6 round – 2,6 fine- 000.
- A4 size sketchbook 120 gsm above.
- Waterproof black pen O . 4 to 0. 8 mm.
- Black sketch pen.
- Basic materials – pencil, eraser, sharpener, scale, palette,wastecloth,3 plastic small bowls, compass.
- A4 size canvas – 1 8 ). Acrylic color set 12shades.
Tejaswini Pradeep is a Bangalore based visual artist as well as a tutor for almost a decade with a graduation from Chitrakala Parishath, Bangalore, India where she also received the Award for excellence in Drushyotsava 2017. She has ample experience in traditional art forms, portraiture study, Illustrations, still life study, sketching and painting and works with all mediums like oil, acrylic, water colours, charcoal etc. She also has conducted various workshops in all art forms.
Duration: 8 sessions
No of classes: 8 classes /month
Age: Above 13 years
Medium of Instruction: English
The course begins: From 17th Jan 2022
Teacher: Thejaswini Nayak
Fees per month
International – US$ 50